RJ is a producer, host, and head of graphic design at Apollo Media. He was one of the founding members of the company, alongside Collin Geffrey, Ryan Kelstrom, and Seth Hogberg. He started as a video producer and transitioned to a full-time host by the end of Apollo Media's first season. He has appeared in every episode of The Collabicast since Episode 13, and made his first on-screen appearance in Episode 7 of Just the Tip. He has a long history in video production and graphic design, making him a knowledgeable and important part of the company's team.
- He is the only member of Apollo Media that has not/does not wear glasses.
- He is the only member of Apollo Media that does not have a colon.
- He worked on the video production team in his time at Central Valley High School, and helped to produce the regular broadcasts that the school showed.
- He designed the company logo, along with all show logos and original graphics used in each of the shows.
- He is the only other member of the company that seems to enjoy Twitter, alongside Collin Geffrey. His account can be found here.